Login Issue

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
rconiv

Login Issue

Post by rconiv »

During the setup I thought someone else had setup the administrator username and password so exited out.

If I try to do the setup again it goes through most of it but doesn't let me setup the administrator username/password and says you are all set. If I try to login with timetrex it says the password is invalid.

I went into the timetrex.ini.php and set install_enabled = True but that didn't let me set the administrator account. It just says congratulations you have successfully upgraded to 16.11.1 and when I click next it says go here to login.
mikeb

Re: Login Issue

Post by mikeb »

If you don't have any real data in the system yet, the easiest is to delete the entire database and reinstall again. When installing you must complete the entire setup wizard, including setting up an administrator user. It can't be done at a later time or by someone else.

Once you login as that administrator, you can create additional administrator users as required.
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!
rconiv

Re: Login Issue

Post by rconiv »

Thanks, that is what we ended up doing. Had to make sure that the database was assigned to the timetrex account and not postgres or it would well do nothing at the page for the login information that when checked said it was fine.