Pay Period is Currently Locked, or Date/Time is incorrect

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
trajahan

Pay Period is Currently Locked, or Date/Time is incorrect

Post by trajahan »

After a summer holiday, I started a new TimeTrex installation. I followed the manual and instructions here on the forum but somehow I seem not to get the system running. I've defined policies, added users and created a pay stub schedule.

Problem is that everytime I try to punch in/out I get the following error "Pay Period is Currently Locked, or Date/Time is incorrect" and when I view the pay period I see the status in N/A.

How I unlock the pay period or is there something wrong with my installation?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Are you sure your maintenance jobs are being run regularly?

Also can you copy and paste the text for all the pay periods on your Pay Period List page, or post a screenshot?
trajahan

Post by trajahan »

Apparently the was some problems with the maintenance jobs. I got an error previously indicating that the maintenance jobs were not run regularly. I tweaked my cronjob and got rid of the error. Yesterday that didn't fix the problem but today I could punch in like I should. Apparently there are different kinds of jobs that cron.php executes.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Correct, cron.php runs all sorts of other jobs at different intervals. So once you fixed your cron, it takes up to 24hrs to fix the pay periods.
Bashar

Post by Bashar »

i have the hosted version and i get "Pay Period is Currently Locked" i believe timetrex runs the cron.php for sure

what other options?