Pay Period Schedule not creating incorrect Pay Period

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
apicht

Pay Period Schedule not creating incorrect Pay Period

Post by apicht »

Apache 2.2.3
PHP 5.1.6
TimeTrex 2.1.1
MySQL 5.0.45

I have been using TimeTrex since May and all of the sudden after the DST change I have been having a myriad of problems (Thanks, Bush). I have managed to get most things under control, but I am having problems with the pay period schedule.

I have 1 pay period schedule. It is set to create pay periods from the 9th-23rd, and 24th-8th. The most recent pay period was created with the end date 1 day early of what it should be (11/07/07 instead of 11/08/07).

I tried creating a test schedule and that had the same result, creating the pay period with an end date 1 day early. The next pay period was created properly, but that leaves a day that is not in a pay period. I deleted the pay period and manually ran AddPayPeriod.php a couple times and next month's pay periods were created correctly. I have tried manually creating the pay period with the correct date, which looks ok, but then 11/08/07 still does not get included in the timesheets.

I appreciate any help you can provide. Screenshots are below.

After manually creating pay period with correct dates, 11/08/07 is not included in pay period:

Update:
I tried creating the same schedule on demo.timetrex.com and the same thing happens.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

If you modified the pay period manually, you need to click "View" on the pay period, then click the "Import" button. This will go through your timesheet and import any punches that belong in the pay period for you.

I will pass this on to our developers to look into why its being caused in the first place.
apicht

Post by apicht »

shaunw wrote:If you modified the pay period manually, you need to click "View" on the pay period, then click the "Import" button. This will go through your timesheet and import any punches that belong in the pay period for you.

I will pass this on to our developers to look into why its being caused in the first place.
Thank you very much for this. I was pulling my hair out and finally had to do manual timesheets for the pay period since payroll was due today. Now I can hopefully undelete the punches that disappeared when I (stupidly) deleted the pay period at one point. They seem to be in the database still, just somehow linked to the original pay period I guess.