Ability to see all pending requests

Use this forum to discuss desired new features for TimeTrex
outreachadmin

Ability to see all pending requests

Post by outreachadmin »

Our payroll administrators are responsible to make sure all pending requests have been addressed.
They are actually the final level in the Hierarchies for requests as well (we've got at most 2 levels of leads/supervisors, then payroll admins in the hierarchies).

However, unless the requests have already been authorized by the lower levels in the hierarchy, the payroll admins have no way to see a summary of what pending requests are open/out there.

I'd like to see an option/ability for TimeTrex Admin to view ALL pending requests as well as the ability for any group to see all pending requests within the hierarchies they belong to, along with the number of pending authorizations left (if the hierarchy has 3 levels, we'd see 3, 2, or 1 pending authorizations next to each in the summary view).

This would allow top levels in the hierarchy to see what requests are coming, as well as allow the lower levels to easily see where the request is "hung up" in the process.

I know for us, it's a pain to hunt down who the current pending requests belong to when it comes to Ending Pay Periods. We have to walk around asking people to check their requests because we can't easily view where they are in the hierarchy.

Thank you!
shaunw

Re: Ability to see all pending requests

Post by shaunw »

MyAccount -> Requests will show all requests available to the currently logged in employee, and under MyAccount -> Request Authorization, under the Basic Search tab employees can change the hierarchy level to see requests pending at different levels. Specifically employees at the higher levels can drop down to lower levels to view and even authorize requests at those lower levels.
outreachadmin

Post by outreachadmin »

Ah!!!
We've been using the HTML interface, so I hadn't even looked at the Flash-based Flex interface.

I think we can handle moving our admin employees to the Flex interface for this flexibility.

Side note/question:
Are you planning to continue maintaining the HTML interface in tandem with the Flash interface? We DO use iOS devices (iPads, etc...) so the flash interface is a no-go for us there. Just making sure I understand your road-map.

Thank you!!!
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

The existing HTML interface is being phased out completely, however the Flex interface is being ported to HTML5 currently.