flexible schedules

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
systemadmin

flexible schedules

Post by systemadmin »

Hello everybody,

I run a test setup of the free timetrex version. So far, I was able to figure out a lot, but I'm still stuck with a specific problem: the employees have flexible schedules, with different hours per week to work (eg. 40h, 38.5h , 25h). I already created policy groups for each of them. These policy groups have an accrual policy (name: Zeitkonto, type:standard, display balance:yes), a corresponding overtime policy (name:40h, type:daily, active after:8:00, rate:0, wage group:default, pay stub account:over time 1|earning, deposit to accrual policy:Zeitkonto, accrual rate:1) and an absebce policy (name:Gleitzeit, type:paid, wage group:default, pay stub account:loan balance, accrual policy: Zeitkonto, accrual rate:1). This seems to work properly for overtimes. If an employee stays longer than 8h the overtime gets booked to the accumulated time in the timesheet of the employee. What I didn't figure out so far is how to get the undertimes in the time sheet. I created recurring schedules with a schedule policy (name:Minuszeit, mealpolicy:defined by policy group, break policies:defined by policy group, undertime absence policy: Gleitzeit, ovetime policy:-, premium policy:-, start stop window:0).

Any help is really appreciated.

thx

Carsten
shaunw

Re: flexible schedules

Post by shaunw »

Start/Stop window should be higher than 0 in most cases, 2hrs is the default.
systemadmin

Re: flexible schedules

Post by systemadmin »

Ok, it now works, mostly. How do I configure Timetrex to subtract hours from the time bank when an employee does not punch in. That means the employee doesn't come in the day. Then I want 8 hours been subtracted from the time bank...

Any suggestions?

thx

Carsten