Punch IN/OUT - settings

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
archangeze

Punch IN/OUT - settings

Post by archangeze »

Hello,
1) Each month, we pay to our employees a fixed sum of salary.
(Salaried employee- search and try my best to do the setting based on past threads)
2) Working hours are as such 8.30am to 5.30pm with a 1 hour lunch
-I have set the lunch policy
-I have created a schedule pertaining to this

3) We are particular on the punctuality, we want timetrex to highlight to us that anyone punch in late for work

Questions:
A) The hours clock after 5.30pm not to be shown.
-How to go about doing it?

B)Based on my knowledge, recurring schedule will apply the 8.30 to 5.30 everyday.
How do i link the punch in/out with the schedule such that, if the person never punch in/out for any of the day = absent = day on schedule is not counted/not shown
Bi) -I maybe wrong, but is the timesheet and schedule correlated or interlinked? It feels as though they are not.

C) How do i set the punch in/out such that it will highlight to me that the user punch in late?
mikeb

Re: Punch IN/OUT - settings

Post by mikeb »

A) The hours clock after 5.30pm not to be shown.
-How to go about doing it?
See the Administrator Guide on Strict Rounding Policies.
B)Based on my knowledge, recurring schedule will apply the 8.30 to 5.30 everyday.
How do i link the punch in/out with the schedule such that, if the person never punch in/out for any of the day = absent = day on schedule is not counted/not shown
Sorry, I don't understand your question.
i) -I maybe wrong, but is the timesheet and schedule correlated or interlinked? It feels as though they are not.
Yes, schedules and timesheet are linked to one another.
C) How do i set the punch in/out such that it will highlight to me that the user punch in late?
See the Administrator Guide on Exception Policies
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!