Database schema out of sync with edition

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
tylamb19

Database schema out of sync with edition

Post by tylamb19 »

Hello,

I performed a manual update to version 12.7.1 yesterday. I am unsure of the previous version number but I do have all of the files backed up, so if it is stored somewhere in those I can find it.

I am now receiving an error that states that database schema are out of sync with the version and likely corrupt. I have run the 12.7.1 installer again multiple times however the creating database section takes only a moment before it returns a successful message. I have given the installer both a least privileged user and the root user for my PostgreSQL database.

Please let me know how I should continue.

Thanks!
shaunw

Re: Database schema out of sync with edition

Post by shaunw »

Can you please post a full uncropped screenshot showing the specific error message you are receiving?
tylamb19

Post by tylamb19 »

Hi,

This issue is now resolved. As it turns out we were using the corporate edition and I accidentally installed the community edition. After figuring out credentials to download and then install the corporate edition everything is back to normal. Thank you for your willingness to help!
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

If your using a paid edition of TimeTrex, please contact support@timetrex.com rather than use the forums, response times will be much faster.