[Paystub] No transactions to process.

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
kjfejda

[Paystub] No transactions to process.

Post by kjfejda »

Hi,

I am currently testing out TimeTrex. I have set up employer and employee accounts and have created a pay stub via Payroll > Pay Stubs > New. However when I click on Process Transactions (or right click on the created pay stub then select Process Transactions), the system reports "No Transactions to Process." What am I missing? Employee Pay Method of EFT/ACH is Enabled (however it is highlighted yellow - not sure what this means). Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Version: 12.7.5
shaunw

Re: [Paystub] No transactions to process.

Post by shaunw »

If you manually created the pay stub (with Payroll -> Pay Stubs, New), you must also manually calculate and add all line items (including taxes and deductions) as well as any pay stub transactions too, only then will clicking "Process Transactions" process the transactions you created.

Keep in mind manually creating pay stubs is not how you would normally do things. Pay stubs are normally automatically generated through Payroll -> Process Payroll wizard, then it will also automatically perform all calculations and create the transactions for you.
kjfejda

Re: [Paystub] No transactions to process.

Post by kjfejda »

Thanks for the clarification!