Unable to change punches for a user

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
username55

Unable to change punches for a user

Post by username55 »

For a single particular user I am unable to add, edit, or delete their punches. When attempting to do so the "Processing..." window shows but does nothing. Even if I write a script in PHP using deletePunch it just hangs. I can edit punches for all other users but this one. Is there some way to tell why this user is causing it to freeze?
shaunw

Re: Unable to change punches for a user

Post by shaunw »

What version of TimeTrex are you using and when did you first notice the issue?
username55

Post by username55 »

I was using the last version, I think 14.0.1, this morning when it started but I upgraded to the latest version, 14.0.2, and am still having the problem.
username55

Post by username55 »

It's also only affecting Monday through Wednesday. I can change punches for yesterday and today. Eventually it returns a SOAP timeout error.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please follow the "Providing Additional Diagnostics Information" procedure described in the following FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89&p=331#p331
username55

Post by username55 »

Ok I uploaded the diagnostic file. The last 6 digits of the registration key are 00eaaa
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

According to the diagnostic information you uploaded, I see that a punch on 09/17/21 5:37 was modified without any errors using a SOAP API call to: setPunch(). I don't see any such punch being modified through our main web UI though.